The 3rd one
You will find the same precision and an super clean sound… but with some modifications in the harmonic spectrum. This 3rd version gets more low-mids et a slight reducing of the high-mids. The aim was giving more body to the sound, and this is a success.
If you liked the previous versions of that distortion, this 3rd one will not dissapoint you.
A compact size, but still very versatile
A "Gain" setting, which allows you to go from an almost clean sound to a big saturation
A "Volume" setting, which allows you to adjust the output volume, by adding +20dB at maximum
A "Bass" setting, which cuts the bass up to -20dB or on the contrary boosts the bass up to +20dB
A "Middle" setting, which allows you to cut up to -20dB or on the contrary to boost up to +20dB the mids
A "Treble" setting, which allows you to cut up to -20dB or on the contrary to boost up to +20dB treble.
Audio Inputs / Outputs
- Input : 6.35mm asymmetric Jack (TS, Tip/Sleeve)
- Output : 6.35mm asymmetric Jack (TS, Tip/Sleeve)
- Signal / noise ratio: 20dB
- Weight: 250 grams
- Dimensions: 120 x 60 x 60 mm
- Consumption : 100 mA
- Power : by external power supply only, +9vdc, direct or alternative, negative or positive center.